Konnichi wa / Great Outdoors
Gummy Bear Shot Recipe
This is an article about how to make gummy bear shots. It goes in depth on the recipe and provides helpful tips for making these tasty drinks!
Watch this video on how to make gummy bear shots with gummy bear shot glasses!
What is a gummy bear shot?
A gummy bear shot is a mix of vodka, peach schnapps, and some other fruit or candy flavorings. It's called the "gummy bear" because it has that sweet fruity flavor reminiscent of those candy bears we all knew as a kid (and as adults, too!).
Basically anything goes in this drink: peach schnapps, pineapple flavored rum, raspberry vodka or liqueur, blueberry-flavored tequila, cranberry juice, orange juice, ginger ale or ginger beer, crown royal, sour mix, simple syrup, lime juice, triple sec...whatever your favorite go-to liquor may be for summer fun! The name can also vary depending on where you're from - elsewhere they might call these things jelly shots (or boozy gummy bear jello shots or vodka gummy bears) or cherry bombs as well. Whatever you want to call them though, the flavor is still delicious and it's a fun way to enjoy your favorite alcoholic beverage!
How to make a gummy bear shot?
- 1 oz. cherry vodka
- 1 oz. peach schnapps
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Splash of lemon lime soda (Sprite)
- Ice cubes
- Cocktail shaker
- Add ice cubes to cocktail shaker.
- Pour vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, and lemon lime soda over ice cubes and into cocktail shaker.
- Stir well then pour liquid into shot glass.
- Serve chilled with gummy bear at bottom of glass.
- Please enjoy responsibly!
- Can serve at room temperature instead of chilled if you prefer.
- Use shot cups instead of shot glasses for easier cleanup.
- Make sure you have enough alcohol, and specifically enough vodka, for the number of shot you want to make.
- You can prepare them in advance and store them in the fridge minutes or hours ahead of your next party.
- Can use gummy worms instead of gummy bears to mix it up.
- You can also make gummy bear shot glasses - just follow the instructions in the video above!
Final thoughts on gummy bear shots
Hope you enjoyed this article on gummy bear shots!
Looking for more on Gummy Bear Shots and other similar content? Try these:
- Lemon Drop Shot
- Boba Tea (Bubble Tea): What It Is and How to Make It
- Best Homemade Chili Recipe
- Classic Meatloaf Recipe
- Ratatouille: A Recipe for a Tasty Dish
- How to Make Sushi Rice: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Donburi: A Japanese Rice Dish
- Swai: The Best Fish to Abstain From
- 180 C to F: 180 Celsius to Fahrenheit Conversion
- What to Substitute for Cardamom in Recipes
- Pepino: A Simple Fruit
- Philodendron: How to Grow and Care for Your Houseplant
- Best Substitutes for Coriander and Cilantro
- Mirin Substitute: What Is It and What to Use If You Don't Have Any?
- Best Ways to Use Peppadew Peppers
- Easy Semifreddo Recipe
- What is Escarole? How is it used?
- How to Make a Philadelphia Roll
- Simple Haddock Recipes
- Passion Fruit: How to Eat and What Does it Taste Like?
- Garlic Butter Sauce: Creamy & Delicious
- Blackened Chicken Recipe
- Peanut Butter Whiskey Cocktail Recipes
- How to Cut a Watermelon: The Easiest Way Ever
- Umeboshi: What Is It and How to Make?
- How to Make Homemade Vegan Pizza
- Cannelloni with Spinach and Ricotta
- Dashingly Delicious Chervil: How to Grow and Cook
- Halloumi Cheese: What Is It and How to Cook?
- Magical Treacle: Spreads on Almost Anything
- The Best Truffle Fries
- Super Quick and Easy Capellini Recipe
- The Curious Properties of the Fiddlehead Fern
- Air Fryer Baked Potato: Tasty and Healthy
- Radicchio: What is it? How to cook and eat?
- The Philodendron Rio: A Houseplant for All Levels
- How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer
- The Monstera Adansonii or Swiss Cheese Plant: A Living Bonsai Tree
- Picanha Steak: Brazilian Carne De Sol
- Drambuie: The Scottish Whisky You Need To Know About