Konnichi wa / Great Outdoors
How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer
You know those days, when you get home late from a long day at work and realize that you have no food in the house. If this sounds familiar, we are here to help! In this blog post we will discuss ways to reheat your delicious pizza in an air fryer. Air fryers are great for reheating leftovers because they use less energy than conventional ovens do, and they also cook faster. You can make all of your favorite pizza dishes with just one appliance!
Watch this video on how to reheat pizza in air fryer
Can you reheat pizza in an air fryer?
Yes, you can reheat a pizza in an air fryer!
Air frying is the new cooking phenomenon that’s sweeping America and Europe alike. It cooks food by circulating hot air around it at high speeds while being heated up with metal towers. The heat is so intense – 400°F to 500°F! – that everything from meats, vegetables, even desserts are cooked evenly through without any scorching or burning on the surface of your dish like most ovens do when they’re heating things up by themselves. This means there's no need for oils because all the fat will drip away during cooking time instead of sticking onto your food which usually happens when traditional roasting methods happen (i.e., using an oven).
Air frying is a healthy way of cooking food because the heat and rapid air circulation cooks your dish from all angles so there’s no need for oils. You can reheat pizza in an air fryer by placing it on the wire rack provided if you have one, or just place it directly onto the metal surface that's heated up with hot air blowing around it at high speeds, like how you would cook anything else in an air-fryer. Make sure to turn off any other functions such as “Fries” or “Grill” when using only this function; otherwise, things will get unnecessarily complicated and messy!
Then set your timer anywhere between two minutes (for those pizzas that are still warm) to five minutes (for those that have been in the fridge for a while). When it's done, your newly fresh pizza will be nice and crispy on the outside with all of its gooey cheese and original toppings ready to devour.
By following these easy steps, you can reheat any type of pizza in an air fryer! And what makes it even better is that when you're done cooking them up, they'll taste just as good as they did coming out of the oven or toaster oven or microwave oven... if not better because there won't be any burnt patches from overheating or soggy pizza with soggy crust like we sometimes see happen with microwaves. You don't need additional oils either since fats naturally drip away during cooking time instead of sticking onto food which usually happens when traditional roasting methods happen (i.e., using an oven).
This post has been live for over a year, and it's still getting plenty of traffic from people who are looking to make their life easier when it comes to heating up leftover pizzas! So if you’ve been wondering how to reheat pizza in the air fryer - now you know!
How to reheat leftover pizza in an air fryer
An air fryer can be a great space-saving appliance, and this guide will show you how to use it to reheat leftover pizza.
- Make sure that the oven is on low heat or off (depending on your preference).
- Place the pizza in an air fryer basket by itself - don't put anything else with it because other items will absorb some of the heat.
- Put the pizza inside the oven for about five minutes at 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit until hot throughout.
- Let cool slightly at room temperature before serving so the melted cheese is not scalding anyone when they bite into their reheated pizza!
This process shouldn't take too long from start to finish; if you're cooking larger pizzas (rather than one leftover slice of pizza or a few pizza slices) then it may take a little bit longer.
Note: Thin crust pizza will cook faster than thick crust pizza (like deep dish) and cold pizza will take longer than warm pizza.
How to reheat a frozen pizza in an air fryer
Cooking a frozen pizza in an air fryer is almost as easy as cooking it on the stove or in the oven.
1) Preheat air fryer at least 15 minutes before putting anything inside of it for best results. When ready, set the dial to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Most of these units will have specific instructions about how long it takes to heat up and what temperature they should be set at (the average is usually between 320-360). If not, just take cues from other kinds of appliances: most people cook their pizzas for 12-15 minutes if they want them heated through but still soft enough that there's some give when picking them up with a spatula.
You don't really need any sort of special air fryer pizza pan, but if you're going to use one, make sure it's perforated. You can also line the bottom with parchment paper or a silicone mat if you want; this will prevent your crust from getting too greasy and adding an extra layer for more crispy goodness.
When cooking the frozen pizza in an air fryer, just set it on top of whatever kind of base you are using (the preheated baking surface) and put them inside when the timer goes off.
2) Cook pizza at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes depending on what toppings it has on it.
The best part about these types of ovens is that most models have a built-in timer that automatically shuts off when the food is done.
You can also cook frozen pizzas in these ovens by cooking them directly on top of their own cardboard box; just line it with aluminum foil for easy cleanup and make sure to use an air fryer pizza pan if you're using one so your crust doesn't get too greasy.
3) Allow to cool at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before eating.
Most people use this kind of kitchen appliance as way to reheat pizza they've already cooked or have left over, but some people will make their whole meal in there! There's really no limit to what you could potentially do with an air fryer--the only limitation is your imagination (and how much time you want to spend following directions).
What temperature do you reheat pizza in an air fryer?
350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
What is the best way to heat up leftover pizza?
There are a few different ways to reheat leftover pizza. One way is to place the slice or two in an oven at 350 for about 20 minutes. Another way is to place the pieces of pizza on a pan and put in an oven at 350 for about 20-30 minutes. Finally, another way to reheat leftover pizza is by using an air fryer.
The air fryer will heat up the pieces of pizza just as well as your oven, but it will take less time and use a lot less energy. It is also an environmentally-friendly way to reheat pizza leftovers.
Can I reheat in an air fryer?
Yes! You can use your air fryer for reheating pizza.
Can you put pizza in an air fryer?
Yes, you can put pizza in an air fryer. All it takes is just a little know-how beforehand to make sure that the pizza comes out crispy and delicious.
- Start with a preheated air fryer set to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or above. No need for oil.
- Flip the pizza and place it in the air fryer for about five minutes (for one slice) or until crispy. If you don't have a pizza peel, use parchment paper or a thin nonstick baking sheet.
- Check the pizza before removing it to make sure that it's crispy and not burnt.
- Let the pizza cool for about five minutes before you cut it into slices. This will ensure that your air fryer doesn't get too hot and will prevent the cheese from sticking to your pizza.
- Add a few toppings, like fresh basil leaves or dried oregano, for a little extra flavor. These will add some texture and freshness to your pizza.
- If you're making a large pizza, it can be tough to cook the entire thing at once in an air fryer. Try cooking a few slices at a time and switch them out once they're done.
- If you want to keep your pizza warm, place it in a shallow casserole dish with a layer of aluminum foil on the top. This will keep it warm and dry without transferring any extra oil to your pizza.
- If you'd like to make a pizza that has a crispy crust on the outside and soft in the middle, consider using an air fryer.
- Put your pizza crust in the air fryer for about five minutes or until crispy. It'll come out great and you will have a more evenly cooked pizza as a result.
Final thoughts on how to reheat pizza in an air fryer
Hope you enjoyed this article about how to reheat pizza in an air fryer!
Looking for more on How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer and other similar content? Try these:
- The Monstera Adansonii or Swiss Cheese Plant: A Living Bonsai Tree
- Picanha Steak: Brazilian Carne De Sol
- Drambuie: The Scottish Whisky You Need To Know About
- Yakiniku: Japan's Favorite BBQ
- The Amazing Flavors of Churrasco
- Chow Mein vs. Lo Mein: What's the Difference?
- How to Make a Green Tea Shot
- Coffee 101: The Basics of Macchiato
- The Art of Teppanyaki
- Dim Sum: A Culinary Journey
- The Hottest Condiment: Chamoy
- Step-by-Step Thai Tea Recipe
- The Best National Parks in Wisconsin
- Must-Visit National Parks in Illinois
- 10 National Parks in Washington State
- Montana National Parks: Places to Explore in the Treasure State
- Glaciers, Fjords, and Coastal Mountains: National Parks in Alaska
- The Best National Parks in New Mexico
- Arizona's National Parks
- 11 Must-See National Parks in Colorado
- Guide to the Best National Parks in Texas
- Breathtaking National Parks in Wyoming
- National Parks in California
- Hiking Boots: Why You Don't Need Them and What to Buy Instead
- Kona & the Big Island of Hawaii: Things to Do & See
- Best Backpacking & Camping Tents
- Best Backpacking Backpack: Why Osprey Packs are Superior
- Southern New Mexico: Carlsbad Caverns & White Sands National Monument
- Beartooth Highway: A Montana Road Trip
- Valley of Fire State Park: The Complete Guide
- 17 Best Backpacking Hacks
- Merino Wool: The Best Fabric Known to Man?
- Camping on the Oregon Coast
- Visiting Kyushu, Japan
- Big Sur Camping & Other Lodging Options
- Mastering Your Charcoal Grill