Where to Buy: Amazon
Brand: La Sportiva
Color: Black / Yellow
- 2019 Trail Runner Magazine Editor's Choice Award.
- La Sportiva Bushido II trail running shoes slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points for a better fit.
- Updated heel design for increased comfort and fit. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
- Dual-density FriXion XT V-Groove2 incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
- Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
- Stretch air mesh upper with rubber extending over toe box for bomber protection.
- Impact brake system and TPU toe cap for added support and stability.
- Midsole contains MEMlex, EVA rock plate, and TPU shank.
- 6mm drop for a low profile and snug fit to the ground.
Publisher: La Sportiva
Details: 2019 Trail Runner Magazine Editor's Choice Award. For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability, and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the Bushido II has all that and more. Ideal for mountain running over long distances and rugged terrain, these La Sportiva shoes offer enhanced cushioning while also providing a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II trail shoe will excel on any mountain run. Comparable to La Sportiva Wildcat, La Sportiva Ultra Raptor, Inov-8 TerraUltra, and Altra Lone Peak 4.0. Suitable as hiking shoes. Great shoe for technical trail as it has excellent traction. Comes in European half sizes. Recommend sizing up a full size.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 8.0 x 5.0 inches