- BETA SL HYBRID JACKET - Highly packable, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology in high wear areas.
- FEATURES - A helmet compatible StormHood provides coverage while allowing peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
- SUPERLIGHT - Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
- GORE-TEX - Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- ARC'TERYX ESSENTIALS - Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Details: Technical FeaturesWaterproofWindproofPacks up small for easy travel storageBreathableDurableUltralightConstructionDWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moistureMicro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weightTaped seams for added weatherproofnessPatterningAnatomical shaping for fit and comfortArticulated elbowse3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobilityGusseted underarms for mobility and comfortTrim, slim fit, increases breathability during high outputHood ConfigurationHelmet compatible StormHoodLaminated brimAdjustable hood drawcordsCollar ConfigurationChin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfortZippers and Fly ConfigurationPit zippers for easy ventingWaterTight Vislon front zipCuff and Sleeves ConfigurationDryCuff laminated adjustable cuffsHem ConfigurationDrop back hemAdjustable hem drawcordPocket ConfigurationTwo hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper slidersNote: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 4.8 x 1.8 inches