- DELTA LT ZIP NECK - The Delta LT Zip microfleece pullover shines as a lightweight midlayer, warm baselayer and even as a standalone. Made from Polartec Classic 100 micro velour small grid, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, dries quickly and packs small. Its low bulk and Trim fit allow it layer easily under a shell or heavier midlayer. Easily stowed in a pack, it also performs as standalone in mild conditions.
- ERGONOMIC SYSTEM - Use specific design that facilitates the body's natural motion is an essential element of Arc'teryx design. The Delta LT's functional articulation in the sleeves prevents them from riding up when the arm is bent, and gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach. The Trim fit stays close to the body but does not bind. As a layering piece, the Delta LT is designed to work efficiently with a complete system to conserve energy, warmth and manage moisture.
- FUNCTION and VERSATILITY - The deep front zip uses a nonlocking slider that allows single hand operation when rapid ventilation is needed. Pockets are removed so as not to lead to irritation under a shell. The high collar seals in warmth and layers easily under a shell. A slight drop hem adds coverage.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve lightweight.
- ARC'TERYX ESSENTIALS - Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Details: The men's Delta LT Zip Neck microfleece pullover from Arc'teryx is lightweight, dries quickly and packs small. Performs as a cold weather base-layer, a shoulder season mid-layer, or a standalone piece in milder climes. Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance mobility. The high collar and drop hem add coverage and warmth.Hip length.Great warmth-to-weight ratio.Lightweight.Quick-drying.No-lift gusseted underarms.Standard collar.1/2 front zip to improve venting.Machine washable.Average weight: 8.1 oz (230 g).
Package Dimensions: 16.6 x 10.7 x 2.1 inches