Brand: Big Agnes
Color: Light Grey/Gold
- BACKCOUNTRY CLASSIC - The Tiger Wall UL tents are quickly becoming our most popular series of technical backcountry shelters. The NEW UL1 person features one side door and one vestibule, great for the multi-day trips for gram counters. The two doors on the UL2 and UL3 make tent life a little easier. Combining simple, yet strong single pole architecture with DAC Featherlite materials, interior storage pockets, and comforts around every corner, these tents are poised to be a backcountry favorite.
- TECHNICAL COMFORT - The Tiger Wall UL offers construction that is perfect for fast and light trail missions where every inch of space counts. The UL2 and UL3 features two doors and two vestibules. The dry-entry door design featuring storm flaps on exterior zippers keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit. The lightweight, durable materials and construction will ensure you’ll want to get outside on your favorite trails all season long.
- ROOMY AND STRONG – DAC poles create a strong structure that is light and spacious; the single-pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient. Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and the tent wall. Velcro tabs connect fly to the pole structure providing the perfect pitch and stability.
- FULL FEATURED – The Tiger Wall tent has an oversized ceiling pocket and two interior mesh pockets that provide great storage space. Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices. The low vent feature on the vestibule doors allows the option for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage. Double sliders on the vestibule zippers allows for venting from the top or bottom.
- READY TO PITCH AND PACKABLE – All Big Agnes tents come ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly. Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners make your tent easily visible at night. Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy. All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's). Trail weight is 2 lb. 3 oz. and packs down to 18 x 5.5 inches.
Details: The Tiger Wall UL2 Tent is the lightest Big Agnes backpacking tent to still have two doors and two vestibules, and having both of those really comes in handy when it's raining or if you don't want to be disturbed when your backpacking buddy has to go out in the middle of the night. It's a three-season tent with all the features necessary to keep comfy whether it's rainy, warm, sunny, or some combination of all three. Even with the fly on, the vestibules' Low Vent features maintains proper airflow so neither you nor your backpacking buddy feel clammy while staying sheltered from the rain.
Package Dimensions: 18.1 x 5.4 x 5.0 inches