Brand: La Sportiva
- HIGH CUSHION TRAIL ROCKER sole provides a smooth heel toe transition and comfort on rugged trails, steep terrain and long runs for backcountry racing, trail runs and ultra-marathons
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE well-vented AirMesh fabrics wick sweat on hot days to control moisture and keep feet cool, comfortable and blister free; Quick drying fabrics and reinforced uppers are ultralight
- DURABLE REINFORCED uppers and toe cap protect your foot to prevent blowouts even after miles of abuse on the most demanding hikes, trail runs, training runs or high mileage races
- HIGH GRIP TRACTION from soft Frixion XT rubber outsole stays grippy even on wet rocks, roots or trail running in the rain; Impact Brake System provides confidence on steep descents and tight trails
- STABILITY AND SUPPORT from high cushioned sole gives you a stable platform on flat rolling trails yet nimble enough for technical terrain, mountain running, steep ascents and high alpine runs
Details: The Akasha Men's Trail running shoe is La Sportiva's answer to demand for a high cushion, rockered backcountry shoe. Designed for really putting on the miles without beating up your feet in the process. Lightweight materials make this shoe surprisingly nimble for such a comfortable ride, while the sticky Frixion XT outsole steps up when the trails get steep, wet or both. La Sportiva's Trail Rocker sole, with its 6mm heel-to-toe drop, provides a super smooth transition, making it a favorite among long distance trail runners and hikers who like an extremely comfortable, high cushion shoe.
Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 10.4 x 4.7 inches