- Ultralight isobutane-propane backpacking stove weighs just 73G (2.6 oz)
- Flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil; boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Easy-to-use design needs no priming, preheating or pressurizing
- Serrated pot supports accommodate a range of cooking pot sizes and fold exceptionally small
- Includes ultralight hard shell protective carry case
Publisher: Cascade Designs Inc.
Details: The MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight and Compact Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove is the ideal solution for minimalist and fast-and-light adventures, hiking, trekking, and global travel. Lighter, smaller, and more functional than the original MSR Pocket Rocket stove, it weighs just 2.6 ounces and collapses to fit in the palm of the hand. The trusted choice of alpinists and campers, for its durability and reliability, it’s easy to setup and operate—no priming, preheating, pumping, or pressurizing is required—and boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes. Simmer or boil, and adjust the flame anywhere in between for temperature-controlled gourmet cooking in the outdoors. A wind clip protects the flame for reliable performance in varying conditions. Collapsible serrated pot-supports offer grip and stability, and can accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles for all types of meal prep. Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane canister fuel (not included), it’s a good choice for global travel, as self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries worldwide. The MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight Stove includes a lightweight 2x2x3.5-inch hard-shell protective carrying case for portability, bringing the packed weight of the stove to 4.2 ounces. Stove weighs 2.6 ounces, measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches when open, and packs down to 2x2x3 inches. Made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.2 x 2.8 inches