- HIGH BIOAVAILABILITY - NutraBio's Chelated Iron provides 27mg of iron from Ferrochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate, which boasts high absorption and is gentle on the stomach. It is suitable for both men and women.
- HAIR, SKIN, AND NAIL HEALTH - Iron deficiency anemia can result in brittle and dry hair, skin, and nails, making sufficient iron in your diet important for health hair, skin, and nails.
- ENERGY - Iron is needed by the body to carry and store oxygen throughout the body. Healthy iron levels ensure you are running a peak performance.
- HIGH QUALITY - NutraBio uses only the best, and this product is no exception. Our Iron is non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, vegan, third-party tested, certified kosher, and made in the USA.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED, FULL DISCLOSURE - Like all NutraBio products, our Iron is tested by an independent third party lab to ensure it is both pure and meets our strict quality standards. All NutraBio products feature fully transparent labels with no proprietary blends.
Details: NutraBio uses Albion Minerals Ferrochel Iron (ferrous bisglycinate chelate) an advanced, more bioavailable and patented form of the essential mineral iron. While most iron supplements aren't easily absorbed and cause gastric upset, Ferrochel iron is chelated with the amino acid glycine to produce small, organic molecules that pass easily through the digestive tract and are gentler on the digestive system. Iron is needed to carry oxygen throughout the body. Additional Iron may be needed for menstruating women, individuals consuming limited animal protein, and vegetarians. NutraBio Iron Chelate is easily absorbed and gentler on the stomach than other iron supplements.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches