- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack content from spills
- Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Blinker light attachment allows for quick light attachment so you can be seen in the dark
- Lidlock helmet attachment system quickly secures helmet for transport while not in use
Details: Made from top of the line materials and featuring an integrated raincover, the Escapist 25 is both bombproof and weatherproof. Anchored by a BioStretch harness and hipbelt, this low-profile pack is designed to keep the load balanced when descending rough terrain. The Airscape mesh backpanel provides ventilation when you’re grinding up the pass. Access to the main compartment comes via a convenient zippered front panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A divider at the base of the pack provides segregated storage for stuff you want to prevent from commingling—post-ride clothing or perhaps a pair of sandals—with the rest of your gear. Additional features include a myriad of external storage options starting with three handy stretch mesh pockets—one on each side and another in the front. The hipbelt has twin zippered pockets and there’s another similar sized pocket on the shoulder strap. A zippered external front pocket keeps valuables secure and a non-scratch glasses pocket protects your shades. The external hydration sleeve makes for easy reservoir refills. If you’re out after sunset, this pack features reflective accents and a blinker light attachment point for extra visibility.
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 14.0 x 2.0 inches