- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable shoulder harness to fit a wide range of torso lengths
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Dual mesh side pockets and zippered hipelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Recommended load range: 30-40 lbs. - Pack weight 3.52 lbs. at 29.1 X 16.3 X 14.2 inches
Details: Backpacking isn’t easy. But it should be. So, in an effort to make your walk in the woods as effortless as possible, we developed a pack that’s capable, comfortable, innovative, and approachable. With lightweight performance, a new adjustable torso system for a seamless fit, an integrated raincover, and superb ventilation, the Rook 65 has your overnight needs covered—whether it’s your first time sleeping under the stars or your fiftieth. The pack’s straightforward feature set, rugged construction, and super comfortable carrying system should tempt backpackers of every ability. Back by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Package Dimensions: 26.7 x 15.3 x 5.1 inches