Brand: The North Face
Color: Heron Blue
- STAY DRY ON THE TRAIL: Revel in the deluge with this weatherproof rain jacket that features a breathable mesh lining and adjustable hood that stows inside the collar.
- JACKETS FOR EVERY WEATHER: Whether you're looking for rain coats, parkas, ski jackets, pullovers, windbreakers, or vests, The North Face has been making quality jackets for over 60 years.
- MORE THAN JACKETS: If you're looking to spend more time on the slopes or the trails, get equipped with jackets for men, coats for men, men's ski pants, men's boots, and more!
- GEAR FOR EVERY WEATHER: From rain coats, parkas, ski jackets, pullovers, windbreakers, and vests to base layers, snow pants, and hiking boots, The North Face has the quality outerwear you're looking for.
- OUTDOOR APPAREL: Whether you're skiing, snowboarding, camping, hiking, training, running, or climbing, The North Face has the perfect toddler coats, toddler snow suits, toddler rain pants, and more!
Publisher: The North Face
Details: The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our "true north," the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives. The North Face products are warrantied to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but only if purchased from an authorized The North Face reseller. Limitations apply. For complete details of the warranty policy, please visit The North Face website. Breathable rain jacket with adjustable, stowable hood; Relaxed Fit; Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with mesh liner; 100% windproof fabric; Hook and Loop stormflap covers front zipper; Covered, secure-zip hand pockets; Elastic-bound cuffs; Hem cinch-cord.
Package Dimensions: 18.8 x 16.3 x 3.9 inches