Brand: The North Face
Color: Heron Blue
- WATER-RESISTANT. 100% Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish helps keep you dry when rain strikes.
- STAY DRY. Made with a PU-coated DryVent shell, this jacket features sealed seams and allows water vapor to escape for breathability.
- STANDARD FIT. This standard fit offers enough room for adding layers underneath. An adjustable hood helps keep you covered.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT. Adjustable cuffs feature a webbing detail and a hem cinch-cord allows you to close yourself off to the wind and rain.
- SECURE STORAGE. Zip hand pockets with a webbing detail help keep your belongings safely tucked away while you are out exploring.
Details: The North Face Size Chart Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season. Hit the trail with confidence in a waterproof jacket that offers year-round protection. Breathable and waterproof two-layer DryVent™ shell. Active fit allows for full range of motion. Attached hood is fully adjustable. Exposed full-front zip closure. Hook-and-loop tab cuffs. Drawcord at hem. Shell: 100% polyester 2L DryVent™;Lining: 100% nylon taffeta. Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: Length: 29 in Sleeve Length: 37 in Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Package Dimensions: 15.7 x 7.8 x 2.4 inches