Brand: The North Face
Color: Lime Green/Botanical Garden Green
- STAY DRY. Made with a 100% nylon ripstop DryVent fabric, this jacket features a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish helps keep you dry when rain strikes.
- STANDARD FIT. Lightweight and designed for hiking, this standard fit jacket fits over sweaters and zip-up jackets for comfortable layering.
- STOW-AWAY HOOD. This versatile rain jacket features an attached, adjustable hood that stows in the collar when the weather clears up.
- CUSTOM FIT. Elastic cuffs fit over gloves and a hem cinch-cord lets you customize the fit at the waist. A storm flap with a hook and loop closure covers the center front zip.
- SECURE STORAGE. Secure-zip hand pockets safety store your phone and wallet while you're on the go.
Details: When you see a chance of rain in the forecast ahead of a weekend camping trip, it doesn't bother you. In the rain, in the snow, or in howling winds, you'd still rather be out on the trail than stuck indoors. If weight matters less to you than staying fully dry when you're pitching a tent in the rain, stash The North Face Resolve 2 Hooded Men's Jacket in your pack ahead of day trips and longer adventures to stay prepared. A fully waterproof membrane and durable nylon body equip this jacket for heavy use in heavy weather, and while it isn't as light as TNF's feathery Venture jacket, it still shields you loyally on rainy family camping trips and windy solo summit pushes alike.
Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 12.7 x 3.3 inches