Brand: The North Face
Color: Lime Green/New Taupe Green
- STAY DRY. Made with a 100% nylon ripstop DryVent fabric, this jacket features a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish helps keep you dry when rain strikes.
- STANDARD FIT. Lightweight and designed for hiking, this standard fit jacket fits over sweaters and zip-up jackets for comfortable layering.
- STOW-AWAY HOOD. This versatile rain jacket features an attached, adjustable hood that stows in the collar when the weather clears up.
- CUSTOM FIT. Elastic cuffs fit over gloves and a hem cinch-cord lets you customize the fit at the waist. A storm flap with a hook and loop closure covers the center front zip.
- SECURE STORAGE. Secure-zip hand pockets safety store your phone and wallet while you're on the go.
Details: The North Face Size Chart Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season. Screw your courage to the sticking point and power through the rain and wind on your next inclement hike with the weatherproof protection of the Resolve 2 Jacket. Relaxed Fit. DryVent™ 2L shell:• Rugged, textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.• DWR (durable water repellent) polyurethane finish offers additional water-resistant protection.• Mesh lining through the body improves breathability.• Smooth taffeta lining through the sleeves and hood moves easily over base layers. Three-piece hood rolls away into the collar. Stand collar with soft, tricot lining. Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-length zip. Elastic cuffs. Zip hand pockets. Straight hem with adjustable drawcord. Logo embroidery at the chest and back yoke. Body: 100% nylon;Lining: 100% polyester. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Length: 29 in Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 12.2 x 4.2 inches