Color: Stainless Steel
- Features 27 robust functions to complete your toolbox including - Pliers, Phillips screwdriver, nylon pouch, and spear tip blade (See product description for full list of functions)
- Stainless steel construction provides lightweight and lasting durability for long term use
- Unique design allows you to access each tool individually from the outside of the handle; tools lock into place when opened and fold away with a simple slide of the release button
- Length: 4.13" (105mm), Height: .71", Weight: 10.26oz
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
- Constructed of rugged stainless steel
- 4-1/2 inches long when closed, weighs 10 ounces
- Comes with a sturdy nylon belt pouch
Release Date: 11-04-2019
Details: The Victorinox 53936 SwissTool X is an outstanding multi-tool from the original makers of the Swiss Army knife. With over 100 years experience, nobody does multi-tools better than Victorinox. The SwissTool X is constructed of rugged stainless steel that will never rust.
Weighing only 10 ounces, this multi-tool measures a modest 4.5 inches when closed. All Victorinox SwissTools have OneStep access, which allows tools to be opened directly from the outside of the handle without opening the pliers, and a lock with a simple slide release to hold the tools securely in place.
The Victorinox SwissTool X features: pliers; two-, three-, and five-millimeter screwdrivers; a wire stripper, bender, scraper, crimper, and cutter; bottle opener; large blade; scissors; wood saw; reamer; Phillips screwdriver; chisel and scraper; strong crate opener; can opener; nine-inch and 230-millimeter rulers; hard wire cutter; and lanyard hole. Made with individual springs to keep tools from clumping together, this Swiss multi-tool comes boxed in a keepsake tin with a silver lid, and includes a sturdy nylon belt pouch.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 2.1 x 1.6 inches