Color: Stainless Steel
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swisstools continue to be an icon of utility and smart design. These are the most robust tools currently available in the Victorinox range.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Renown Swiss made stainless steel construction. Each tool is accessible from the outside and locks into place with its own spring and lock for ultimate precision, comfort, convenience and safety.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this tool with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: The idea is simple: always be prepared. The Swisstool is a multi-tool with an impressive list of features, ensuring you are ready for anything. Extremely handy, functional and compact, it is a complete toolbox in a single tool.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made multi-tool with 26 tools and lockable blade. Height: 0.8 in, Length: 4.5 in., Weight: 10.2 oz., Scale Material: Stainless steel
- FUNCTIONS: needle-nosed pliers, wire cutter for thin and soft wire up to 40 HRC, hard wire cutter, wire crimping tool, large blade, scissors, wood saw, reamer/punch, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, bottle opener, screwdriver 5 mm, wire bender, Phillips screwdriver 1/2, screwdriver 2 mm, screwdriver 7.5 mm, strong crate, opener, chisel 7 mm, wire stripper, wire scraper, ruler (inches), lanyard hole, coupling for corkscrew, ruler (cm), metal saw, metal file
- Constructed of rugged stainless steel
- 4-1/2 inches long when closed, weighs 10 ounces
- Comes with a sturdy nylon belt pouch
- Made in Switzerland, carries a lifetime warranty
Release Date: 28-04-2020
Details: Product Description No tool belt should be without its very own Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool. The SwissTool was designed for ease of use, but doesn't compromise on durability or functionality. Individual springs hold the tools in place so you can easily access each one individually from the outside of the handle. The lock and release system is designed to lock each tool in place when opened, and release to fold away with a simple slide of the release button. The SwissTool is truly a handyperson's helper with a multitude of implements and available accessories; it's at your service when it's at your side. From lightweight design to its outside opening implements, there's not much the SwissTool can't do. Like all Swiss Army Knives, the SwissTool has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability. Includes 27 Functions: Pliers Screwdriver (2mm) Screwdriver (3mm) Wire Cutter (for wire up to 40 hrc) Screwdriver (5mm) Bottle Opener Screwdriver (7.5mm) Large Blade Serrated Blade Metal File Metal Saw Wood Saw Reamer Phillips Screwdriver Chisel/Scraper Strong Crate Opener Wire Bender Wire Stripper Wire Scraper Wire Crimper Can opener Ruler (230mm) Ruler (9in) Hard Wire Cutter Lanyard Hole Easy Kickback Springs Lock Release In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable" and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. Care Tips for Swiss Army KnivesThe various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.SharpeningTo re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.CleaningAfter you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher. Amazon.com The Victorinox 53936 SwissTool X is an outstanding multi-tool from the original makers of the Swiss Army knife. With over 100 years experience, nobody does multi-tools better than Victorinox. The SwissTool X is constructed of rugged stainless steel that will never rust. Weighing only 10 ounces, this multi-tool measures a modest 4.5 inches when closed. All Victorinox SwissTools have OneStep access, which allows tools to be opened directly from the outside of the handle without opening the pliers, and a lock with a simple slide release to hold the tools securely in place. The Victorinox SwissTool X features: pliers; two-, three-, and five-millimeter screwdrivers; a wire stripper, bender, scraper, crimper, and cutter; bottle opener; large blade; scissors; wood saw; rea
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 2.1 x 1.5 inches